Thursday, July 19, 2007

Investor To Be: That's Me!

Big news here! Trey and I have found the first property that we hope to be investing in. It's a duplex with lots of charm, and character in the Garden District. Tonight, we took the plunge, met with our Realtor, and put an offer in to the seller. It's too soon to tell where the tide will turn, but we should know if our offer is accepted by this coming Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, am holding my breath, and am smooshing my face up in a wincing/smiling manner. Can you see it? Good thing I didn't post a photo of me doing this. Scary. I'll keep you posted as things develop. So excited and nervous!

And by the way, isn't this photo that has nothing to do with my topic really dreamy? I love how clean, fresh, and organized it appears to be. If only every corner of my home looked this way right now.

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

Me too! Oh to have my house crisp and tidy like that... NOT! lol... I like the colors...hehe looks familiar! Hope all works out, gosh are you going to be landlords? how cool. Keep me posted! by the way, it's alway nice when you stop by!