Monday, July 30, 2007

Full Circle

I know it's been a while since I last wrote, but as you may have noticed, I have been making some very life altering decisions lately. What I've decided is that I'm going back to school to finish my art degree in Graphic Design. Since I already have a laundry list of previous credits, this will only take me two years to complete.

Trey and I still intend to continue learning about real estate to prepare ourselves for the right time for us to purchase. A few setbacks that gave me such a stressful time last week have thrown a wrench in our plans, but we're mostly undeterred.


Graphic Design Lab
These photos that I've posted are photos of the La. Tech University School of Art where I studied my first year in college. I've come full circle back to the place where I started. It's kind of funny because back then, I couldn't wait to move on to better places. Compared to all of the places I've been, and there have been many, this public university has the best art program in the south central and the most beautiful, clean campus.

Now, I can't wait to get back. The only thing is that I won't know if I've been accepted to the school until Thursday. I'm kind of nervous because the timing is right down to the wire. Classes begin soon, and deadlines for this and that are looming. Eeek! I'm biting my nails down to nothing!

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

oh girl! I wish you all the luck! Please keep me posted, you are so talented and I know you will go far with this!! wahoo!