Friday, June 29, 2007

Posts Galore!


Isn't this color palate just so girly and fun? I'd have at least one room like this in the house if it wasn't for the man of the house. He'd put a fast veto down on this one. Cool headboard treatment too, right?

These Gerbra Daisies are the same colors and flowers we had at our wedding though, so at least he gave me that much. lol!

Anyways, I have two new posts (Yes, two!) over at YD Blog today. So go check them out for more eye candy!

This one concerns my studio decorating plans, and

This one is my Studio Friday post.

3 comments:

BellaColle said...

woW! very girly,girl! very bright... I'm alittle to timid to try such bright colors, only because I tried it with #2 sons bed room and I think I might have scared him for life!!lol!! no, I'm kidding...seriously, I did paint his room crayola's Granny Smith apple green...very lively. The bedding is beautiful, it has a retro feel, I like it. Take care.

Artifax said...

Wow! I need to stop by more often. Love the colors in this room! And I love your studio shots! So many beautiful, special little treasures you have there.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I love that painted headboard! :-)