Monday, July 2, 2007

Bath Junkie!!!


Recently, I got the chance to duck into one of my favorite bath stores, Bath Junkie. Their customizable products range from bath salts to shampoo, from makeup to doggy wash, home cleansers and much more. What a treat for my cousin Kayla and I to get the complementary warm water, hand scrub, and moisturizing treatment. Afterwards, our hands felt baby soft.

Of course, I knew I'd end up buying something because I've realized by now that unless I really want to spend my money, I should not even set one little toe into that place.

Ultimately, I ended up buying a house wives dream product. It's a multitasking, antibacterial, non-toxic cleanser. You customize the scent to your liking, and it drowns out the usual harsh chemical smell that most products have.

There are over 200 fragrances to choose from that can be mixed and matched. They have "menus" with plenty of great scent combo suggestions. I chose Pink Sugar, Spring Fling., and it is yummy. Who knew that I could ever be so excited to go home and clean? I'm telling you, it's a dream product! My house smelled of sweetness for nearly 2 days.

6 comments:

BellaColle said...

oh yeah! I know what you mean... if I don't want to spend money...I have to tie myself up and NOT go to those kind of places...it's inevitable, I'll buy something. I love the idea of being able to customize your 'smell' do they have a web site?

BellaColle said...

oh girl... just wanted to let you know about two great give aways... visit my blog!

A Punkin Card Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Artifax said...

Sounds like a really great store! What fun to be able to customize the smell. And definitely someplace I should stay away from if I don't want to spend money :)

A Punkin Card Company said...

You have been tagged! Visit the link if you want to play along!!

http://apunkincardcompany.blogspot.com/

much love,
Amie

A Punkin Card Company said...

This weekend my in-laws are coming into town but the next weekend would be awesome to get a bite and a drinky drink. Enochs is great for us!!
How's the week going? Any sales?