Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Birthday: A Short Summary

Yesterday was my birthday, so around noon, Trey and I met with family for lunch at R.J. Gators where I had one yummy Pina Colada. [Good Drink + Good Company=Good Time] I really did not expect to get so much. It was a huge surprise for me to receive greeting cards stuffed full of money and to get gift cards to my favorite stores, (so pretty I almost didn't want to use them, see next paragraph)!

I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I went to spend my birthday money, of course! My favorite purchase of the day, at this time, is a pair of dial up weights from Target. I aim to get buff, or at least to not be so fluffy. Though, a close second favorite would be my Victoria's Secret p.j.'s of which I am now pleased to be languorously lounging in. Trey calls them my circus clown pants and at random times will burst into song" Ya ta da-da...". I may decide to lift weights in them later, which would make me the "Amazingly Strong Woman" minus any freakish side effects such as a beard.

After the gratifying shopping excursion, "Who says money can't buy happiness?", Trey and I arrived home where we met with my cousin Kayla who made me Red Velvet Cupcakes. My favorite! While greedily indulging in junk food, we watched a surprisingly good movie, "Stranger Than Fiction", which is what I, hands down, consider a happy ending.

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

"Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Yvette, Happy Birthday to Yooooouuu!"lol...