Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Links to Love

Lately, I've been obsessed with the new Yvette Designs website development. If you don't know about it, and/or want to know more about what I've been doing lately, visit these links.
This One! and This One!

I have also been all over the Switchboards lately. I didn't start utilizing it as a recourse until lately, but it's a wonderful place to pick up tips for making your small business a better business. If you have a small business or are thinking about starting one, check it out! You won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Artifax said...

Hello fellow Switchboarder! I'm on there too! :) I'll look for you!

BellaColle said...

Hi, I'm always trying learn new things to help my "mini micro" business! Thanks for sharing I will go and check it out.

Anonymous said...

i use to download games and stuff on my ipod using appulous, but now its really laggy and cant open up, so i decided to download the games on my computer, when i download the game nova it showed on my itunes account apps list, so now how do i move it onto my ipod?
__________________
[url=http://jail-break-ps3.blogspot.com/2010/12/jail-break-ps3.html]Jail break ps3[/url]