Monday, June 25, 2007

Be Lame or Get New Frames?


I was checking out the Lenscrafters site just now because I am in the market for some new glasses. Shhh! Don't tell my mom. She forbids me to fraternize with her competitors. Just so you know, she's been in the optical business for many years; same crappy company, and I'm not going to drop any names here. Thank you.


Right now, I'm not sure how realistic a new pair of specs really is, (especially these name brands). Wow! I have expensive taste too. The ones on the top by Dolce and Gabbana are $300 and I doubt it's because of their superior make. You're paying for the name. I get it.

Seems like I'm obviously leaning towards the butterfly frames. That's what they are called, and this flower child does not know why.

Since I've been saving my money to buy a new car, I have wanted to spend it so badly. It wasn't until I started to pad the piggy that I started shopping for Citizen watches and trendy frames. I must not let the urge defeat me. Must not...

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

oh, you must stay focused! ah ha ah ha... I crack myself up..pun intended!lol
cute frames, but Sears has some decent deals. (OOPs) don't know which one your mom is with..;P
And a new car is a better prize! take care